Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Pinay Ads is giving away 6-pack Sqwishland capsule toy (ENDS 6/25)

Pinay Ads is giving away these wonderful toys to two winners and I love to win one for my niece who's celebrating his 5th birthday on the 25th of June!
My SON Ethan's pictorial before  his 4th birthday celebration...taken at home.




Look at the items I would also love to have :
 
I would love to have this DIY Sqwishland from Sqwishland Virtual Pets for my nephew who's celebrating his 5th birthday on June 25!
He'll surely LOVE one of these too so hoping I could win!

You love them too? Hurry and join Pinay Ads giveaway, you still have few days to enter before it ends on June 25th!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! If You're Interested with my products please leave your comment and contact numbers here so I can get back to you asap! =) thanks!