Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I WON Nickelodeon Favorites: Big Box of Play Dates, Vol. 2!

Okay now I am feeling really lucky! It's my second second time since March 2011 to win via randon org, and that's rare. Now I am starting to believe in luck! 

Last week I received an email telling me that I won this out of 55 entries -

Nickelodeon Favorites: Big Box of Play Dates, Vol. 2

This fun-filled release from Nickelodeon features a collection of favorite episodes from popular Nick shows, all focusing on the adventures to be had when friends get together. Shows featured in the release include DORA THE EXPLORER, GO, DIEGO, GO!, BLUE'S CLUES, YO GABBA GABBA!, WONDER PETS, and NI HAO, KAI-LAN

Thanks BABEELOVE!!! Can't wait to have it!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! If You're Interested with my products please leave your comment and contact numbers here so I can get back to you asap! =) thanks!