Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I Won So Early!!!

Just joined awhile ago and I was just kidding if there's a prize for early bird and wallah!!! I got this!!!! Wohooo!!! Thanks MITCHERYOSA of  Thoughts and Sentiments of Blogging Mom!!!! 

UPDATES:
Congratulations to Momi Jes and My Lucky Ruby for being the first two people to comment in this blogpost. In return, I will be giving each of you the following:
2pcs of Z.E.N. Gluthathione & Oatmeal Organic Bath Soapand you get to choose one pair of any of the earrings available atM&G Online Store.
Please provide me your Philippines postal address and I’ll try my best to send the items this weekend.

Yey I chose this one!


See the big smile on my face? Heheheh Although I wouldn't be ablt to get the prize for myself, I am still happy coz I can still give it to my mama! She's is celebrating her birthday on 18th of August and this will be one of my gifts to her! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! If You're Interested with my products please leave your comment and contact numbers here so I can get back to you asap! =) thanks!