Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Gussy Gews Giveways (6/27)

Sometimes sweet is giving away a $75 shop credit to Gussy!!!

I visited the site and Wow! SO lovely designs of different items! Just love it!
If ever I win I wanted to get the GARDEN FRESH MARKET TOTE!!!

Image of Garden Fresh market tote

She has plenty of designs you will surely love...so if you wanna win this prize...just do the following :

To enter:
1. Visit the Shop Gussy site.
2. Leave a comment letting me know one item you'd absolutely love to include in your $75 shopping spree, along with your name and email address!
*for additional entries, you can blog about this giveaway or share it via Twitter using the tweet below (just be sure to leave a separate comment for each one):
{Giveaway!} Win a $75 credit to the Gussy Sews shop via @danihampton and Sometimes Sweet! http://tinyurl.com/3nb7d62
Goodluck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! If You're Interested with my products please leave your comment and contact numbers here so I can get back to you asap! =) thanks!