Wednesday, June 22, 2011

"Living Life to the Fullest" Love makes Me Levitate

This is my official ENTRY to LEVYtate and WIN contest!

Photobucket

"What makes me LEVYtate are... my husband and kids' love and affection!"

Ever since I gave birth to my first born child ISHI, I felt like I am the happiest woman in the world  next to the moment I fall in love with my husband!
My kids are always making me happy though sometimes it's normal that you are getting mad because they are so "makulit' already but most of the time, they are giving me JOY and REASON to live everyday!
Aside from my kids and husband's love, there are many things in this world that makes me levitate...since I am so shallow,  expect me to always get happy in any simple ways.
How bout you? What makes you LEVYtate?
Share it with us!

8 comments:

  1. Wow, great jump shot! It always great to find joy in even the simplest of things. Lucky You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gusto ko yung mga shots na ganyan, yung source of light nasa background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sun rays behind you, guys. Nice effect to your jumps...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks sa mga comments! this pic was taken at the top of "mt. Sembrano" :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow that's great jumping while the sun is rising its makes your day more happy.good luck sis Jes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow sa Mt Sembrano pala yan sis, kelan kayo nag-climb? miss ko na climbing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome jump shot! Our family is our greatest source of happiness and a great reason to levitate!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! If You're Interested with my products please leave your comment and contact numbers here so I can get back to you asap! =) thanks!